the Web Chef defines the right menu of digital strategies
the Web Chef prepares recipes to attract and keep customers delighted
the Web Chef assesses digital tactics to adjust for proper seasoning
the Web Chef presents the latest digital menus, recipes and ingredients to multiple audiences
- Interesting review of the best and worst presidential campaign logos. I think Hillary Clinton's i… July 21, 2015
- Take the quiz. Was kind of fun, although I only scored a 75%, it classified me as a guru.... :) July 9, 2015
- July 15th is the day. Watch for the sales :) July 7, 2015
- Some interesting research reported in Adweek from +Infoscout shows a preference among millennials… June 23, 2015
- Some good insights from Mary Meeker. June 1, 2015
the Web Chef - Defining, Implementing, Evaluating, and Informing - Savory Digital Marketing Strategies
From The Web Chef's e-Bytes Blog
My blog is typically used to write about social media and...
Looking for resources on content marketing? Content...
Looking for whitepapers on social, digital, mobile, search...
This week there were several events that generated a...
Periodically I identify, curate and aggregate collections...
Hostess was the winner on opening day for Major League...
Are you looking for visual content tools? I’ve...
Periodically I like to aggregate and curate a collection...
Instagram continues to explode in social media usage, with...
Nationwide Insurance has been getting a lot of social...
Digital Marketing – Selected Resources
e-Business & Marketing Blogs
- Duct Tape Marketing
- EConsultancy Digital Marketing Blog
- Experian Marketing Forward
- Forrester’s Marketing Blog
- Heidi Cohen
- Marketing Technology Blog
- the Web Chef’s Café
- The Clip Report
- The Next Web
- TopRank Blog