the Web Chef defines the right menu of digital strategies
the Web Chef prepares recipes to attract and keep customers delighted
the Web Chef assesses digital tactics to adjust for proper seasoning
the Web Chef presents the latest digital menus, recipes and ingredients to multiple audiences
Attending @uwm academic staff senate meeting
- Great insights from David Aaker on brands. March 10, 2014
- Interesting perspectives on personal branding. My company name is ConnectingDots, my personal bra… March 10, 2014
- 400 plus mobile ad networks and app ad networks from around the world compiled by Abhinav Gulyani. March 5, 2014
- Report from Forbes Insights and Adobe "The Connected Marketer: How Apps are Engaging Customers, Pa… February 26, 2014
- Pretty risky on the part of the Dumb Starbuck's store founders. It included signage, cups, free c… February 10, 2014
the Web Chef - Defining, Implementing, Evaluating, and Informing - Savory Digital Marketing Strategies
From The Web Chef's e-Bytes Blog
Social Media Trends in 2014 It is that time of the year...
The armamentarium of social media platforms and tools used...
Ever since its IPO in November, Twitter has been soaring,...
Alliteration, rhyme, rhythm and symbolism are but a few of...
Digital competitive intelligence (CI) is a growing...
From AAF to CPA to DMA to FFA to IBM to KPI to NFL to RAM...
Twitter, the 140 character micro-blogging platform, is all...
There has been a lot of buzz about the importance of...
Digital Marketing – Selected Resources
e-Business & Marketing Blogs
- Duct Tape Marketing
- EConsultancy Digital Marketing Blog
- Experian Marketing Forward
- Forrester’s Marketing Blog
- Heidi Cohen
- Marketing Technology Blog
- the Web Chef’s Café
- The Clip Report
- The Next Web
- TopRank Blog