the Web Chef defines the right menu of digital strategies
the Web Chef prepares recipes to attract and keep customers delighted
the Web Chef assesses digital tactics to adjust for proper seasoning
the Web Chef presents the latest digital menus, recipes and ingredients to multiple audiences
My week on twitter: 12 New Followers, 3 Mentions, 12K Mention Reach, 1 Replies, 3 Retweets. via http://t.co/xyE8o2kjYM
- Interbrand Design Forum shares the Top 20 U.S. Retail Brands April 16, 2014
- Worth sharing beyond the B2B Social Media Group. April 10, 2014
- Interesting data reported on MarketingProfs from a CMO study looking at how content is consumed an… April 10, 2014
- For political junkies this is well worth the read. A damning story of New Jersey politics and the… April 9, 2014
- Some good coverage of Twitter ad developments. April 7, 2014
the Web Chef - Defining, Implementing, Evaluating, and Informing - Savory Digital Marketing Strategies
From The Web Chef's e-Bytes Blog
Social Media Trends in 2014 It is that time of the year...
The armamentarium of social media platforms and tools used...
Ever since its IPO in November, Twitter has been soaring,...
Alliteration, rhyme, rhythm and symbolism are but a few of...
Digital competitive intelligence (CI) is a growing...
From AAF to CPA to DMA to FFA to IBM to KPI to NFL to RAM...
Twitter, the 140 character micro-blogging platform, is all...
There has been a lot of buzz about the importance of...
Digital Marketing – Selected Resources
e-Business & Marketing Blogs
- Duct Tape Marketing
- EConsultancy Digital Marketing Blog
- Experian Marketing Forward
- Forrester’s Marketing Blog
- Heidi Cohen
- Marketing Technology Blog
- the Web Chef’s Café
- The Clip Report
- The Next Web
- TopRank Blog