the Web Chef defines the right menu of digital strategies
the Web Chef prepares recipes to attract and keep customers delighted
the Web Chef assesses digital tactics to adjust for proper seasoning
the Web Chef presents the latest digital menus, recipes and ingredients to multiple audiences
My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 32.3K Mention Reach, 2 Likes, 2 Retweets, 21.4K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Cushman and Wakefield Annual Report on Retail High Streets around the World - rents, trends, persp… November 15, 2017
- How to use Polls in Instagram Stories - tips and techniques from Social Media Examiner October 11, 2017
- Snapchat continues to grow as advertisers look to reach millennials and Gen Z with content and mes… May 1, 2017
- Some interesting statistics on Irish e-commerce from +eShopWorld February 20, 2017
- Interesting new data on ecommerce sales in the Asia Pacific Market from +Forrester February 19, 2017
the Web Chef - Defining, Implementing, Evaluating, and Informing - Savory Digital Marketing Strategies
From The Web Chef's e-Bytes Blog
The Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs...
Interested in tracking some of the latest research on...
In a brilliant example of social listening and real time...
Since I’m in the process of developing a lecture on...
Periodically I like to share whitepapers, ebooks,...
For this month’s blog posting we share a range of...
As part of my ongoing series of curated whitepapers and...
Periodically I like to share resources that I’ve...
Periodically I like to share whitepapers and ebooks that...
My blog is typically used to write about social media and...
Digital Marketing – Selected Resources
e-Business & Marketing Blogs
- Duct Tape Marketing
- EConsultancy Digital Marketing Blog
- Experian Marketing Forward
- Forrester’s Marketing Blog
- Heidi Cohen
- Marketing Technology Blog
- the Web Chef’s Café
- The Clip Report
- The Next Web
- TopRank Blog